Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Girls Gone Wild for Style: Fall Look Book | Olivia | Lexington, MO

Back with another one... only it's me! I had my friend Kat to do a little photo shoot for me. I figured since I host other women's fashion on here, why not show my own. And so it is. It was SO hot while doing this shoot. It was at least 80 degrees and I'm wearing tights! But, these are good looks for when it gets colder. No need to wear the same things,  but you can take a little inspiration from it.
Enjoy!

Me; size 24
Dress: Beverly Drive Collection; Searsv(Yes, I do wear Spanx!) /Jacket: Thrifted/ Shoes: Torrid/ Necklace: Betsey Johnson via Style.ly 
Top: Simply Fashions/Bed Jacket: Thrifted/ Pants: Torrid/ Shoes: Torrid/ Necklace: Forever 21
Top: Fashion Bug via Style.ly/ Cardigan: Torrid/ Pants: Beverly Drive Collection; Sears/ Shoes: Torrid/ Earrings: Thrifted
Top: Thrifted/ Cardigan: Thrifted/ Pants: Beverly Drive Collection; Sears/ Necklace: Betsey Johnson via Style.ly/ Earrings: Forever 21


Who inspires your fashion sense?

"Definitely my Grandma. She is one of the most stylish women I know. She never lets her age define the way she dresses!" 

What is your favorite piece?

"My thrifted gold bed jacket."

What is one thing every woman should have in her closet?

"A little black dress; one that fits perfectly."

No comments:

Post a Comment