Thursday, October 11, 2012

Girls Gone Wild for Style: Fall Look Book | Hailey | Lexington, MO

I'm back with another Girls Gone Wild for Style Look Book. This beautiful woman happens to be someone very near and dear to me. My best friend and my room mate. Call me bias, but this girl can dress! Here is a few of her awesome out fits for fall.

Hailey, who I refer to as Miss J; size 4

Dress: Marshalls / Boots: Madden Girl; Marshalls / Lipstick: Maybelline 14 Hour; Timeless Crimson

Top: Marshalls / Jeans: Bullhead; Pacsun / Boots: Doc Martens; Journey's 

Dress: Charolette Rousse / Tights: J.Jill / Boots:  Doc Martens; Journey's

Top: Marshalls/ Sweater: Billabong; Pacsun / Pants: Bullhead; Pacsun / Boots: Madden Girl; Marshalls

Who inspires your fashion sense?

"Blake Lively and Shanae Grimes."

What is your favorite piece?

"Nothing beats my Doc Marten boots."

What is one thing every woman should have in her closet?

"I feel like everyone should have a pair of jeans that make their ass look KILLER!"

No comments:

Post a Comment