Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Girls Gone Wild for Style: Fall Look Book | Katharine | Boston, Mass.

I finally have the time to make this post! I can't wait to launch this series on my blog. Hopefully, this helps women with their fall fashion - not to mention, it's a blast to make. 
I chose Girls Gone Wild for Style as a title because these women are enthusiastic about the way they dress and their personal style is amazing. Since most of the women I'm choosing to shoot are college students, the fashions are affordable. 

This is my first fashionista, Katharine; size 14.

Jean Jacket: Gap via Goodwill/ Studs: Amazon/ White Cami: Target/ Black Skirt: Theory; TJ Maxx/ Shoes: Mecca New York; Urban Outfitters/ Owl Necklace: Betsey Johnson/ Ring: Bonnaroo Music Festival/ Glasses: Ray Ban


Dress: H&M/ Boots: Guess

Shirt: Target/ Leggings: Necessary Clothing/ Boots: Guess/ Hat: Target

Blazer: Nicole Miller; JC Penney/ Top: Ana; JC Penney/ Pants: BDG; Urban Outfitters/ Boots: Guess

I ended the shoot by asking her a little bit about her personal style...

Who inspires your fashion sense?

"I am inspired by Alexa Chung, Emma Watson, the costume design for Gossip Girl and Edie Sedgewick."

What is your favorite piece?

"My favorite pieces are my black leggings with sheer paneling and my vintage fedora."

What is one thing every woman should have in her closet?

"Everyone woman should have a crisp black blazer with some edge."

No comments:

Post a Comment