Saturday, July 21, 2012

Her and Her Little Black Dress

I totally love the rocker-chic, little black dress with bold red lips look. I decided to go with that today for work. All of my customers LOVED my outfit. Hell, I was honestly going for cute and comfortable ! This dress is SO comfy. It's a little big on me but thank God it ties in the back ! But, yeah this was my work wardrobe for today. Have a great weekend everyone !



Earrings:  Hot Topic
Necklace: Cato
Lipstick: Revlon's Really Red (Matte)
Dress: Beverly Drive Collection; Sears
Shoes: Torrid
(I work at Lane Bryant right, a lady came in and asked where I got my shoes from...awkward.)
**Sorry about the mess in the background ! I've been moving stuff around because I'm getting new carpet**

2 comments:

  1. http://makemeplushmag.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-life-as-liv-blog.html


    You were spotlighted on my online magazine Make Me Plush Magazine on blogspot. Please take a moment to look over your spotlight, link, and share!

    ReplyDelete